Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My garden tonight....

Posted by mary_lu zone 4/5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 9, 07 at 1:14

I got a new camera for Christmas and have been playing with it. Trying to master it vs. it mastering me!

Got a good shot of the garden tonight (at least I think so) I stood on a table to get a better overview. I sized it down, but not as much as I usually do, didn't want to lose too much of the clarity.

The rest of the pictures I took tonight I will post as thumbnails. Just click on the thumbnail to see full sized picture. Hope you enjoy.
Marylu
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are the thumbnails of other shots.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My garden tonight....

WOW! That is a lovely garden.

And I love that last picture with the wheels. Just full of color.

Your garden looks so lush and colorful.

Great garden and great job of capturing it with your new camera.

o

Your garden is breathingly beautiful, and I'd bet the fragrance is a match for it's beauty ! Thanks for sharing !

o

Absolutely beautiful! Your roses are climbing that well already? Wow, mine are just getting started.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here