Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
June 1 garden

Posted by ALL50 none (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 3, 13 at 11:18

We moved here 4 years ago, cut down tons of trees, and I started. The fenced gardens were planted 3 years ago, the patio and stone wall were part of an addition last spring. The patio beds were planted then, and the border behind was last fall, and the little annual bed I made and planted a few weeks ago! I cleared and dug out all the beds. Amended the soil, moved tons of rocks, yes built low walls with them, and started planting. I found plants everywhere, bring them back from vacation, buying them on sale after bloom..bought a lot from Home Depot, even all the boxwood! Tried to not spend a fortune, which I still did even being very frugal! 7 hour days for months each spring and fall was well worth it! Fall list has started for corrections and new ideas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: June 1 garden

You've good reason to be proud of all of that. It is, all of it, *absolutely* beautiful.

You did good!

o

Whoa!!! Insane!!!! looks like a proper English garden in some spots, well done!!

o

Dutch iris and endless summer hydrangea

o

Absolutly Beautiful!

o

woh very very beautiful garden

Here is a link that might be useful: Environmental Testing Lab In Delhi

o

i like the brickwork walls and slabs. Clean look :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here