Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden macros this morning

Really,really pretty! Here's one from my garden, two days ago, although not as macro as yours.
Poppies

o

I'm new and your title caught my attention. I've just started playing around with some macro flower pictures. Your's are nice. Mind telling what kind of camera you used for them?

o

Those where taken with a Konica Minolta Dimage Z6. It has a useful macro flower setting for those kinds of shots.

To my chagrin the company was bought out by Sony and its wonderful lenses and anti-shake technology lost in the bowels of that company. If they had carried on an identifiable mostly KM camera I'd have purchased one, but as far as I can tell they just cannibalized whatever technology they acquired piecemeal.

You can pick those last KM's up on EBay pretty cheaply nowdays, with a bit of the pot luck factor on condition thrown in, of course.

o

Beautiful Macro pics. I love Macro Photography myself. Lately I have been experimenting with magnifying filters, here is a pic of my cucumber seedling from about a month ago. Thanks for sharing=)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here