Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My photo journal

Posted by carygardener 7b (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 10, 06 at 10:59

Greetings! Here are some photos from my garden.

Here is a link that might be useful: My backyard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My photo journal

Love your lilies! Mine have struggled this year. Its nice to see some good ones.

Looks like you are going to have the market cornered on fried green tomatoes! :)

Thanks for sharing.

o

Thanks. I planted the lilies last fall, in fact, some early this year. Not sure how they will do next year.
I had to pick most of my tomatoes as something was eating them.

Those four eggs in the hanging basket have since then hatched and the baby birds are now ready to take off. It is a nice feeling.

o

wow!Beautiful garden,and lovely pictures to show it off.
You have done great work!

o

Such a gorgeous garden! Thank you for sharing those photos. :)

o

Very, very nice, I love lilies. Yours are beautiful. Wow, you sure got a nice crop of tomatoes. Vikki

o

I enjoyed that. When I got to the last photo, I kept looking into the center to see if I was missing something. Then I spied the tiny eye of a little birdie! How adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here