Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few pics from July

Posted by tess_5b z5b S.Ont. (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 11, 05 at 12:34

I finally have a few photos to share of my garden from July, though things are a bit late this year in bloom time. Main show should be happening by the end of the month.

tess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Early July 2005 garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few pics from July

Very pretty. I love it "packed" with flowers. What is that statue? :)

o

Tess, didn't you post a picture of your shed bed a while back wondering what to do with it? Looks to me like you have done a wonderful job. Everything looks so pretty. Is that Walker's Low catmint I see in one of your beds? I have several and I especially love the greyish green coloration of the leaves against the light lavender blooms. Mine have been in bloom since May...great plant.
Vikki

o

Thanks! Yes I did post about the shed bed. I'm still not satisfied with it. The daisies are huge this year and are swamping other plants. They will be moving to the back of the bed next spring. Plus we haven't gotten around to seeding the lawn in front and to the south of the shed bed (the drought kinda nixed that this spring) so now I'm planning on extending the bed maybe 20' further south and widening it. There was a thread on the Perennial forum about orange and yellow beds which has me inspired. Haven't told DH yet but it'll be less grass for him to seed! The statue hiding amongst the lavender is a small budha, he was a wedding present. You're supposed to rub his tummy for good luck apparently.

tess

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here