Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylily Study Pt 1 -many pix

Posted by RosemarieRo z11/24 So Calif (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 24, 05 at 16:03

Hemerocallis from my garden! As I said before, I have trouble deciding on which pix to post, so there are some repeats. Hope I don't bore you!

'Double Deseret'

'Little Wart'

'Ginger Whip'

'Persian Peach'

'King's Cloak'

'Double Deseret' w/ Silene dioca 'Clifford Moor'

'Little Wart'

'Plum Perfect'

'Siloam Bo Peep'

Purple hybrid

Melon colored

'Little Heavenly Angel'

'Plum Perfect'

Grdn view w 'Real Wind'

'Double Deseret' as a single

'Stella D' Oro'

'Real Wind'

Hope you keep busy with this one while I get the other post put together! :D
~Rosemarie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylily Study Pt 1 -many pix

Loved it! Would love to see more shots with the companion plants. I am having trouble thinking of good combos for the daylilies.

gld

o

Yes I loved it too, and would also love to see more of your companion planting for daylilies. I love the little pot spilling over so much I'm making one for my garden. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful garden.

yardrat

o

Thanks a bunch!

Okay, do you want to see just the companion plants? Or do you want them with the Daylilies in the shot? I have gathered a group of shots of the companion plants to post ~not necessarily w/Hemerocallis in them though.

~R

o

I"d like to see all of your pix. Your yard is so colorful, and with my heat back here I can't go outside right now anyway. Please share some more.

yardrat

o

Really enjoyed looking at your daylilies. Thanks for sharing.

o

I love daylilies! What really caught my eye in your pix, however, was the low-growing, variegated foliage plant in the first pic. What is that?

JKWB

o

Kristi, That is Silene dioica 'Clifford Moor'. I love it too!

~Rosemarie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here