Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shrewsbury (2)

Posted by GeoffHandley Shropshire, UK (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 9, 05 at 17:24

Another shot of the Dingle looking towards the town centre. Shrewsbury is known for its spires and church towers. The church tower is that of St Chads, which is only 200 years old so one of the newer ones.

Image link: Shrewsbury (2) (55 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shrewsbury (2)

I really enjoy your pics. It's like having a tour of your country which I hope to see someday. Thank you for sharing such awesome places with us.

Nancy

o

Nancy when you come to our country you ought to try and get down our way down the Welsh borders. A lot of americans seem to do London, York, Chester etc and they miss the best bits. I originally come from Manchester and I think Shropshire and Herefordshire have got to be amongst the best places to live. Scenery to die for and you cannot move for falling over something historical...and I see wildlife that I only used to read about in books when I was a kid in the big city.

o

Especially for Nancy
Here is another picture of Shrewsbury, walking down into the town centre from the Quarry Park. As you can see very wide roads!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here