Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a few pictures

Posted by kennebunker 5, s. ME (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 30, 05 at 20:17

Since you all seem to enjoy checking out photos, and I like to play with my camera, here are 3 I took today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AFTERNOON PETUNIA

COTTAGE GARDEN

TRACERIES

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a few pictures

Just lovely! I particularly like the last shot! A very pretty place you have there. I can envision a clematis growing up your light post. :)
Tanya

o

Tanya, there is one. There used to be two, but last year as I was doing some weeding I leaned over too far and grabbed for the lamp post and it fell down! Turned out the wood was rotted. During the digging out process several plants, including both the clematis (clemati?) got thoroughly slaughtered. I managed to save one, the Veronica's Choice, poor Ville de Lyon is no more.

o

That is a refreshing angle from which to view petunias. Your picture makes me feel the coolness of the shade on your porch on a hot summer day. Just need a cold glass of lemonade and it would be the epitome of summer. Lovely lenswork!

Kristi

o

Your home and garden reminds me of every gorgeous New England garden I've seen on the gardening shows on PBS. That last picture is the bomb!!

o

Beautiful petunias, what kind are they, please??

o

I lost the tags, and can't recall exactly what they were called. They were one of the newer varieties out on the market.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here