Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more garden photos from maine

Posted by kennebunker 5, s. ME (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 20, 05 at 21:50

I'm glad some of you folks liked my last batch of pictures. My DH and the boy could not care less about pictures of the garden.
I took more pictures today. I guess I was just in a picture taking mood.
I combined the ones I took before with these new ones in a Webshots album. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is a link that might be useful: GARDEN ALBUM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more garden photos from maine

You have obviously put a lot of thought and energy into your garden. Its beauty is inspiring. No wonder you were in a picture taking mood. Maine gardens are so GREEN compared to my Southern California garden this time of year. Thank you for sharing.

o

You have bright & cheerful gardens! Cute how you called that one area your "bouquet".

I loved seeing the dollhouse you made! Did you also make all the tiny houses? They're all wonderful!

Did you paint all the murals? They're fabulous as well!

It was fun peeking in several of your albums. I used to be on a Victorian binge, but have gotten away from it for years.

~Rosemarie

o

Thank you.
Yes, Rosemarie, I designed and built the dollhouses, the miniature houses and I painted all the murals. I used to have pictures of some of my paintings there too, But I felt the amount of albums was getting crazy and deleted some.
The Victorian rooms and other images from past eras are ones I posted in a convenient spot so I could share them with history buffs and miniaturists who are interested in decorating their dollhouses from those times.

o

You can really see how much time, effort and love you've put in your gardens by how beautiful they are.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here