Roses...

Lavatera

Again...

Again in white...

Daylily...

Daylilies...

Spigelia marylandica...

Hosta 'Pandora's Box'...a miniature.

And...The Perfect Man! ;) (with Variegated Corkscrew Rush)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: July 10th Pix...

Enjoyed all your pics...beautiful! Your overflowing urns look especially gorgeous! I like the last one too...cute...Don King 'hair!' :)

o

Me too,love them all!! My favorites are the urns and the man with the corkscrew hair.Toooooooo cool!!!
Kathi

o

Wow I didn't know black mondo grass bloomed.... very pretty. Are those hosta blooms (on that variety) partiularly large? Spigelia marylandica is such a pretty wildflower. I'd never seen a double orange daylily. Very nice. :) Those pink/peach daylilies look like my Country Melody daylilies. I love your urns. "Overgrown" they look just right! :) They would look so much less appealing and "lush" I guess is the word if they weren't wouldn't they? :) But then again I'm all for lush in the garden.... "tidy" isn't my thing. :)

o

Wow - my black mondo has never been that black! Love the urns, and LOVE the bust with the corkscrew rush!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here