Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two galleries of my garden

Posted by melikesthepeculiar 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 1, 10 at 5:34

Hi, below are two links to some shots of my garden. One gallery is overall shots of my small garden, which is a work in progress with much to be done. The other gallery is some closeup shots of some plants. Hope you like

Overall garden shots
Plant closeups

Follow-Up Postings:

o
forgot to mention something

Forgot to mention that on the closeups gallery, when you are viewing each pic large, look a few lines below the picture to see a caption with the name of the plant.
-Matt

o
RE: Two galleries of my garden

Wow Hope i can get my garden looking like that at some point!

o
RE: Two galleries of my garden

wakechick, thanks. If you have any questions or need advice on anything I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you and much gardening enjoyment

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here