Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (19)

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sorry. This would have been the better way to do it.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Seasons of my yard

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

I get this msg:
    We're sorry!
    The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sorry, as you can tell, I don't post pictures too often.

Here is a link that might be useful: My entry page for Webshots

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

When I couldn't get to your album the 1st time, I said, "Aw, shucks!" I was looking forward to the seasons of your yard. I can say it was well worth the wait! :D

I have to say I recognize most of your plants, because I have them too ~but they don't look near as pretty as yours! Wonderful groupings & photography of them! Well, I don't have any Tulips or a brilliant orange tree (What IS that, anyway? A type of sugar Maple?)! You live somewhere in Texas that gets that WHITE STUFF?! Eek!

Oh! I loved all the statuary & garden art! It is used well.

It was grand to take a tour. Felt like I was there! Thanks a bunch!

~Rosemarie

Here is a link that might be useful: this link should work-direct to album

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Last year my Chinese Pistachios looked like pumpkins on a stick. It was really kind of hard to get photos to do the actual colors justice. The smaller ones with red berries are Washington Hawthorns.

Thanks for your kind comments.

• cailinriley
    18 years ago

Thanks for the direct link, Rosemarie. And thanks, rcnaylor, for the tour of your garden. Fabulous photos!

• NikkoBlue
    18 years ago

Wow! What nice photographs... not to mention the Garden. I live where there is only 2 seasons.... Hot and Hotter! I don't think we've seen a day below 50 this year. Oh how I woulld love some snow!

Back to your garden....it is wonderful, thanks for taking the time to share!

Cheryl

• ffreidl
    18 years ago

You have some beautiful plant combinations!

• mygarden_my_peace
    18 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing.

• tinahere
    18 years ago

You have some really lovely plants there.....thanks for putting them on for us...Tina

• flowergirl_VA
    18 years ago

Beautiful pictures and plants!

• annafl
    18 years ago

Seems you've put a lot of thought into your color compositions. Your garden is truly lovely- no matter what the season!

• JoanofPa
    18 years ago

Hi, when I go to that link I get an ad for the link but it doesn't tell me what to click on to see pics.
    Thanks

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Joan. My first effort to link the Webshots page was faulty. I think you should be able to see the pics if you use the link in the fifth post kindly provided by Rosemarie on this thread. The photos should just show up for you on that one and all you have to do is click on them or the slideshow option.

Sorry for the initial mess up.

And thanks to all for the nice thoughts about my pics. I'll try to do another webshots album soon.

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey guys, the album above was chosen by Webshots as one of its featured albums today. I am sure it came to their attention because of the hits you folks here made on it.

So, any recognition that goes with that is thanks in large measure to you guys. Thanks!

Richard

• lashawn87
    18 years ago

What kind of tree was that? It's beautiful!! Well, everything was beautiful, but I love trees.

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

The colorful ones were Chinese Pistachios. The smaller ones with red berries were Washington Hawthorns.

Thanks.

• crazy4hydrangea
    18 years ago

I know it has been a while since this was posted but in case you are still around can you hear my whistles from here ???? That is one GORGEOUS yard !

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well Crazy4hydrangeas, like parents in regards to their children, gardeners and photogs never tire of hearing nice things about their efforts. Thanks.

Everyone has really been exceptionally kind.

Sponsored
Through The Garden, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
#1 Landscape Design Build Firm Serving Virginia/Maryland & DC Area