Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOTS of photos of my Garden

Posted by suzannie41 z8 nw Fl (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 28, 05 at 18:00

I'll try to post this link, hope it works. Caution-there are a lot of photos to view. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed growing the flowers and taking the pictures.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2125271291

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOTS of photos of my Garden

Yes, indeed, there were LOTS...but so fun to watch in a slideshow!
Cute lil birdies with mouths wide open!
Loved the red Passiflora.
I miss my Ixora after seeing yours.
The one you have marked as Lilies? looks like white Freesia to me.
Your pond looks lovely!
I love the colors of the purple/blue Clematis & the LA Iris!
Seeing your Porterweed reminded me I put that on my Wish List long ago. :)
Great potting table! I need something more orderly like that.
It was great to see all the critters too!

I'm curious if the others will have to join (become a member) of Imagestation. I'm already one (I store 20k+ pix there) & the people I invite to my albums have to do that. But mine aren't public. So, I am just curious if it's different for public albums?

Thanks for sharing!
~Rosemarie

Here is a link that might be useful: your link

o

Thanks for sharing. I loved your Christmas cactus, especially. I want to do a pond too. But haven't. Yours makes me want to do one again.

o

Rosemarie, thanks for all you kind comments. And thanks for ID'ing the "lily" as Freesia. I'm not sure about having to become a member to view my albums at Imagestation, it may be so, but don't know. I guess I'll see if others try to view it.

rcnaylor, thank you too. I really love our pond. It was the nicest thing in our backyard that we did for ourselves and the critters, and we just love it.

o

I did not have to become a member to view your pics... i just copied and pasted your link, no sign in!

Your Garden is amazzing! I, also love your work space.....with plumbing too! How nice. Keep up the wonderful work.

Cheryl

o

great pics, they really brightened up my morning. thanks for sharing.

o

Southern bell, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you are safe. Thanks for looking at my album.

Suz

o
Thanks NikkoBell

For your kind words and for looking at my album. I too love my little sink, it makes it so nice for me not to have to run to the garden hose every minute.

Suz

o

Suz, thank you for comment in my posting.
I saw your slideshow what a Beautiful Garden and very nice flowers!

o

• Posted by klavier z4 Bing, z5 Pou (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 30, 05 at 17:40

Suzan,
Absolutely incredible garden. You must be an expert photographer. Do you know what the name of the purple and blue daylily was? I would love to trade for some. Absolutely stunning. Loved the picture with the baby birds! Quite an oasis you have.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here