Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suzannie41

LOTS of photos of my Garden

suzannie41
18 years ago

I'll try to post this link, hope it works. Caution-there are a lot of photos to view. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed growing the flowers and taking the pictures.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2125271291

Comments (9)

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Yes, indeed, there were LOTS...but so fun to watch in a slideshow!
    Cute lil birdies with mouths wide open!
    Loved the red Passiflora.
    I miss my Ixora after seeing yours.
    The one you have marked as Lilies? looks like white Freesia to me.
    Your pond looks lovely!
    I love the colors of the purple/blue Clematis & the LA Iris!
    Seeing your Porterweed reminded me I put that on my Wish List long ago. :)
    Great potting table! I need something more orderly like that.
    It was great to see all the critters too!

I'm curious if the others will have to join (become a member) of Imagestation. I'm already one (I store 20k+ pix there) & the people I invite to my albums have to do that. But mine aren't public. So, I am just curious if it's different for public albums?

Thanks for sharing!
    ~Rosemarie

Here is a link that might be useful: your link

• rcnaylor
    18 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I loved your Christmas cactus, especially. I want to do a pond too. But haven't. Yours makes me want to do one again.

• suzannie41
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Rosemarie, thanks for all you kind comments. And thanks for ID'ing the "lily" as Freesia. I'm not sure about having to become a member to view my albums at Imagestation, it may be so, but don't know. I guess I'll see if others try to view it.

rcnaylor, thank you too. I really love our pond. It was the nicest thing in our backyard that we did for ourselves and the critters, and we just love it.

• NikkoBlue
    18 years ago

I did not have to become a member to view your pics... i just copied and pasted your link, no sign in!

Your Garden is amazzing! I, also love your work space.....with plumbing too! How nice. Keep up the wonderful work.

Cheryl

• southern_bell_la
    18 years ago

great pics, they really brightened up my morning. thanks for sharing.

• suzannie41
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Southern bell, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you are safe. Thanks for looking at my album.

Suz

• suzannie41
    Original Author
    18 years ago

For your kind words and for looking at my album. I too love my little sink, it makes it so nice for me not to have to run to the garden hose every minute.

Suz

• RoseScope
    18 years ago

Suz, thank you for comment in my posting.
    I saw your slideshow  what a Beautiful Garden and very nice flowers!

• klavier
    18 years ago

Suzan,
    Absolutely incredible garden. You must be an expert photographer. Do you know what the name of the purple and blue daylily was? I would love to trade for some. Absolutely stunning. Loved the picture with the baby birds! Quite an oasis you have.

Sponsored