Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
50 photos of one flower

Posted by RoseScope (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 24, 05 at 19:40

Click on this thumbnail Display LF03 to load interactive display, its file size is 328kb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 50 photos of one flower

Sorry for broken link, please try again Display LF03

o

Really neat stuff!

I love the Iris in LF02!! It looks like a watercolor painting! Is it a real flower?? Neat-O!!

~Rosemarie

o
Happy Birthday to Rosemarie

I think we all make our postings here in order to get some response but without you Rosemarie Garden Photo Gallery will be lifeless forum. Thank you so much and Happy Birthday to you

o

That is pretty doggone neat! A special treat for those of us who are 'computer challenged.' :-)

o

That is very kind of you to say, but there are many who make up this forum, for sure!
Why, , RoseScope!
, that is a neat birthday greeting! I like how the hearts & lips follow the cursor.
I checked out your website the other day & found out the Iris was real. Also saw all your neat metal Roses! Very nice! Looks like a lot of work goes into them. I hope to one day try out making a sensor animation. Goodness knows I have enough material (20k of photos) to work with!
Again,
That made my day!
~Rosemarie

o

Thank you Flowergirl and Rosemarie for your comments.
Maybe one day I could help you create interactive display with your own photos

o

Wow, what interesting stuff! I, too loved the Iris.

Suz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here