Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Echeverias & friends-just 1 shot

Posted by RosemarieRo z11/24 So Calif (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 26, 05 at 20:47

Quite a bit of variety with these succulents. Thought you'd like to see some you don't normally come across!

Click thumbnail for larger view

~Rosemarie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Echeverias & friends-just 1 shot

I wish we lived less than a whole country apart so I could visit your gardens.... I am always amazzed! Great work!

Cheryl

o

Beautiful combination. Perfection!

o

Those are nice Rosemarie. I've wanted to start some of those but the area I would like to place them doesn't get alot of sun. Do they need lots of sun?

o

Hey...I think it would be great for you to come visit too, Cheryl! I'd have to clean up for a couple weeks first, though! At least, here, in cyber space...you get to see the parts that look the best! LOL

Thanks, Carol & Rcnaylor! The thing that is most important is drainage. If you are planning on putting them in the ground, make sure they have that. They can take shade, but like sun & some of them "color up" (as I call it) if grown in the sun (which I like better). If you grow them in pots, you can move them around if they need it. If they don't get enough sun, they could etoliate (grow leggy instead of compact). Warmth is important...don't leave 'em out in that WHITE STUFF I saw in your album! :p LOL

[If you want to see some other succulent pots I have, see my posts that are currently in the Cacti Gallery.]

~Rosemarie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here