Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carolina Garden's first year

Posted by Msrpaul 8bSC (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 05 at 10:37

My first year at new house...it's still not organised, and a couple are fuzzy, butI thought I'd put it up anyway. FUnny, it's like walking back in time when you look at earlier year pics of the garden, and how things have changed...Summer heat really hurts some things, then they come back in fall (like climatus) Anyway, here goes..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carolina Garden's first year

Please try again. I want to see your pictures. I can relate because I have been in my house for just over a year. I will be posting before and after pics myself very soon.

Sher

o

Somehow I foneboned and didn't put in the link..let's try this again...link below

Here is a link that might be useful: Carolina garden's first year

o

You have some great pictures. You are right, pictures can bring back all kinds of memories.

Sher

o

I thoroughly enjoyed touring your garden & all your shots of critters! Thanks for sharing! I don't think I'd dare to hold that grasshopper though. :D

~Rosemarie

o

What utterly gorgeous photos! The flowers and critters are superb, but what type of cat is that - beautiful markings!

Anna

o

I'm amazed that you took such good pictures - two of the pics have dragonflies flying in crystal clarity. Those suckers are pretty fast - great job!

The butterfly pics are beautiful. I can't say I'm in love with butterflies or anything, but they were so good I had to comment.

o

Hi Sarah,

The dragonflies are very friendly and easy to approach...and by August, they're everywhere...one day we had hundreds of them!

Butterflies will grow on you if you love to garden....I'm just fascninated by them! I watched 2 come out of their chrysalides this morning....Slack swallowtails...they're like the diamond on the ring...

Anna in Quebec....ahhh...you noticed! I wondered if I would get a reaction. I used to have a website for them, as they are BEngals, a beautiful new breed from hybrids...but I'm retiring from that business. A quick search on Google will yield you plenty! They're gorgeous..rich smoot coat

o

Aha - I thought they were Bengals - just gorgeous! I had a cat who I am sure must have been part Bengal, as he had very similar markings, and extremely smooth, soft fur. Once again - thanks for sharing the photos.

Anna

o

I enjoyed all the pics..You have done a great job taking pics.The are all gorgeous!I absolutely loved the butterflies!! :) Thanks for sharing! =)

Luv_hollyhocks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here