Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Begonia

Posted by shrubs_n_bulbs z8/9 UK (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 22, 05 at 11:36

This would be nice if it would just stand up on its own!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Begonia

• Posted by klavier z4 Bing, z5 Pou (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 22, 05 at 20:54

Wow, that is a big begonia!

o

That is HUGE! Do you feed it Monster Juice? :D I like these guys that look lie Roses.

~Rosemarie

o

Yep, HUGE :) Its in a new bed I made this year and I may have used too much compost, but then the soil was a mix of gravel and dust before I started! There are also white ones and a red one, the red flowers are not so big. And Nicotiana sylvestris in the same bed are seven freet tall so something is right with the soil. On the other hand, its been so dry that the Geraniums all went mildewed :(

o

I love that yellow color, WOW!

o

Sounds like just the right amount of compost, making your soil love your plants! Good growing!

~Rosemarie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here