Posted by RoseScope (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 9, 05 at 21:10

Links to my new flower displays:
Rose in 10 pictures, file size is 137kb
Rose in 30 pictures, file size is 252kb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 10 and 30 pictures of rose

Neat-O! As soon as things settle down around here, I'm going to try out doint this this. Hmmm,....what to use as my subject matter? :P

~Rosemarie

o

You may choose any object you like. Important thing is how to make a set of photos with some changes from one picture to another. I dream one day to capture a rose in its growth. You may try to take pictures just holding camera in your hands. Lets say your object is on a distance of 2 3 feet from the lens, get something to sit on and move a little your upper body from one side to another and make few shuts. You may also mount camera on a tripod and move it around or rotate object itself on a scene.
One more note - file size of entire slideshow will be equal to sum of all photos. I would capture or resize format of the pictures to something that is no more then 640x480pix and will try to minimize file size of each photo to lowest level. It may compromise a bit quality of the picture but this is a price to pay for the fun of interactive display.

o

Thanks for the tips, Alex! When I get to it, I'll try what you've suggested. Hubby is just home from the hospital today. :)

~R

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here