Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few favorites....

Posted by juanital 5b/6a OH (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 07 at 23:11

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few favorites....

Love the pictures, especially the close-up of a spider web with rain droplets in it.
How do you keep your Glads so upright? Mine are always flopping, unless I place the support by them.

o

I love your pictures ! They are so crisp and clear. Very professional looking. What plant is in the 8th photo ? That picture is amazing, as is the 9th photo. Thanks for sharing !

o

Thanks Nat and Jerri...

Nat, sorry about that I did a reply but I must of not been signed in...Ummm, I buried the glads 6 inches below...I read on...I believe the bulbs forum that if you plant 6-8 inch below they won't flop...I guess it really works...thank goodness because I was ready to drop them from my garden...I just love them but didn't want to go thru that hassle of staking!

Jerri...those are black eye susans...they so beautiful--have magnificent composure...It just captures my eye...

Thanks for looking and letting me share!

Juanita

o

Juanita, that picture of the spiderweb is a real knockout! I really like it. Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful pictures. Dan

o

Thanks--Dans! Glad you liked!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here