Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
video of our cottage garden with music

Posted by granneeeeannie 6b Delaware (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 16, 13 at 12:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAh9UYqtJgo

Our casual cottage garden with ponds, veg. garden, some berries and garden "art". We had to fence the back yard to achieve any sort of garden due to herds of deer. We still have groundhog issues.

And weed issues. I do all the weeding and am continually behind when the weather gets hot. At that point the flowers and weeds have to fight it out and may the best one win. You'd think I would have at least put the hose away, weeded, and dead-headed before grabbing the camera, but....I hope you enjoy my little video anyway and music by two of our grandchildren.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: video of our cottage garden with music

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 8:28

Awsome video! When I started gardening I grew perennials, then also grew a lot of hostas and daylilies. After watching that I'm convinced I should go back to growing perennials. Great job on both the video and the garden. Marg

o

Just beautiful.......thank you for sharing it !

With the musical accompaniments and the artistry of the garden itself, it was like a peaceful meditation.

o

• Posted by titian1 Sydney, Australiae (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 28, 13 at 15:11

I did enjoy visiting your garden. Loved the paths winding through, the colour, butterflies, leaping fountain, and the backdrop of trees. Also the accompaniments by your grandchildren. Utterly charming, thankyou.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here