Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great photos

Posted by SherCA z9 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 21, 05 at 16:13

My brother has posted some of his photos on a site. He has shots of bees and butterflies that are really good. On the first page, there are named sets to make it easier to see the photos by category. I thought many of you here would enjoy them as much as I do. He and his family just went to the Covered Bridge Festival, so I am impatiently waiting for him to post his photos from there too.
Sher

Here is a link that might be useful: Photos from Doug V

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great photos

I just looked at Doug's pictures. Loved the flowers and butterflies, but I especially loved the pictures of the Grand Canyon. Tell Doug he does a great job...I felt like I was standing on the ridge with him. Vikki

o

Ahhh, thank you for the mini vacation!

Rebecca

o

Tell your brother the butterfly pix are SMASHing! Wowie! Such clarity! Would you please ask him for me, what does he whisper in their ear to make them hold still? LOL I love the plants the butterflies are sitting on too! I recognized some of the butterflies...but some I'd never seen before! Neat-O!

I can already tell I will spend much time perusing his Grand Canyon pix...so I'm going to come back later!

Thanks for sharing with us!
~Rosemarie

o

I will thank you all for your compliments and pass them along to Doug. He has enjoyed photography since we were kids. I depend on him whenever I have a question about photography or cameras. I'm 17 months older, but he's smarter LOL.

I believe he said the butterfly pictures were taken at a nursery where they keep a butterfly habitat. I will definitely have that on my list of places to go when I visit him. He and his family just moved earlier this year, and I miss them! We keep in touch regularly though.

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I was sure you would.

Sher

o

Beautiful shots!!

o

Just beautiful!

Luvherbz

o

Your brother's photos are awesome!! I loved all of the butterflies. thanks for sharing.

Suz

o

Ahhh... That was very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Sara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here