Sun, Oct 14, 07 at 17:02

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/cheerpeople

Happy fall!
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 12 pics from my fall garden in Illinois

Wow karen that is very nice. I love the view from the porch. I bet it was alot of work but very well worth it. I love your new baby! Barb

o

You have created a beautiful garden ! The view from your front porch is amazing. You're very talented ! The plant in the 6th pic with the two toned bloom is new to me, could you tell me it's name ? Thanks for sharing !
Jerriedee

o

Beautiful garden...you what are those big leaf like plants...I didn't have elephant ears or caladiums this year and missed them terribly...I bought them but they didn't grow in the ground...they grew in pots, though, the two years before that...

Juanita

o

What Breed of horse is that little guy? He/she is really beautiful. Harriet

o

Barb, Thx so much")

Jerriedee,
Thx,
That plant with white and purple flowers is an annual phlox called 'dutch tapestry' It comes as a mix. But this is the one That I love most. Blooms even after a few frosts- a nice easy keeper. Yes I made teh porch to have that view within a view concept.

Juanita, That is an elephant ear. Called 'Odora' Which I got at walmart in the spring as a bare bulb a few years ago. Stores well. The largest leaf measured 36 " wihtout measuring the stem too. I have them as houspants now that it is winter, as well as dormant in the basememnt.

Harriet,
That colt is a Missouri foxtrotter. If horses were cars this breed would be a Mercedes! There are pictures of his older brother and this ones birth in the photo gallery for pets. He was sold a few months back. Thx!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here