Posted by RosemarieRo z11/24 So Calif (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 05 at 20:18

More color from my yard!

Thanks for taking the time to look!
~Rosemarie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: West Coast style Fall color Pt 2

Rosemarie, I still hope to see a set of your photos for interactive display - just few pictures.

o

Whoa, look at all those flies!

And I think the pink flowers on your Pelargonium work better than the weak orangey ones on mine. Can you remind me what the variety is so I can look for it?

That photo of the white Aloe flower (I guess) is stunning.

o

Richard...I haven't forgotten...I will select a subject & snap a few pix to try out your program soon!

Yep, SnB, a fly convention! And what a stink! I move by those quickly to get to the sweet-soap-smelling Passiflora 'Ruby Glow'!

The Pelly is 'Mrs. Henry Cox', which I understand is an 1879 selection.

I agree, the flowers on this Aloe (you are correct) is stunning! Since it has now flowered for me, I'm trying to find out which Aloe it is!

Thanks for your comments!
~R

o

Wow!!!

What a discovery when I decide to do some Gallery surfing.

wonderful pics.

Al

o

Good to see you over here, Al! Thanks!

See what happens when you get "out" more?! LOL

~Rosemarie

o

The caterpillars are out in force...along with the snails...who seem to think it's funny to make Swiss cheese out of many of my plants lately! Grrrr!

Had to whack down some of my jungle (you know, maintenance chores)...but I'll post more pix soon.

~R

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here