Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New to site w/pics to share

Posted by
willy-nilly Zone 9
(gw:willy-nilly) on
Wed, Nov 1, 06 at 18:52

Hi everyone. We are new to this web-site and thought we would say 'HI' with some pictures from what my wife and I say is our very own little " Backyard Heaven". This is a on-going project we have been working on for sometime and we hope you enjoy it we sure do.

Well I guess I only can post one picture !

Image link: New to site w/pics to share (44 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New to site w/pics to share

Looks pretty. I would post my pics a little bigger. You can use a free photo-hosting site, if the restrictions here are too..well...restricting!
JoanMN

o
link to pictures

Here is a link for more pics !

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r82/willy-nilly

Enjoy !

o

Willy,

Awesome pics and garden! Thank you so much for sharing!

Susanne

o

Thanks for sharing your photos and garden, I enjoy seeing what others are working on. You've got some vey unique garden areas that I haven't seen anywhere else. I don't think you ever finish, I think it's always an ongoing process... The point is to enjoy it and have fun:) Leslie

o
response from WiLLy

HI again all and thank you for the nice words. You are right Leslie, it is an on-going process that keeps getting bigger and better as time goes on. We are in Florida by the way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here