Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
springa7

Photos from the past season -

springa7
18 years ago

I was looking through folders of pictures that I took during this past summer, and I found quite a few that looked at least decent - here's a few:

Beautiful yellow spotted lilies in bloom, mingled to the right with much smaller flowers from a plant that just grew on its own -

{{gwi:64727}}

Two bright orange Daylilies -

{{gwi:64728}}

Daisies (I believe these are Shasta Daisies) with heavy dew on them one morning -

{{gwi:64729}}

Four different varieties of Hosta together with other plants in mix of sun and shade -

{{gwi:64730}}

A view of the field behind the house, with a good view of hills to the south and west. Branches of a Red Maple are at the top, while wild daisies grow between the stone wall and the fence. The fence itself is covered with a less welcome plant - the invasive Oriental Bittersweet (Celastrus Orbiculatus) -

{{gwi:64731}}

Comments (2)

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Isn't it fun to look back? I get in trouble when I do...as there are TOO many pix for me to reminisce for very long...the day would slip by me! Nice pix!

~Rosemarie

• onewheeler
    18 years ago

Great pictures. What type of camera do you use?

We have the same growing zone so your plants are the same as mine but your pictures are much nicer.

Valerie

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler