Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
happy_go_lucky_gw

wildview infrerd trial cam

happy_go_lucky
13 years ago

Hi all,I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right forum so please bare with me:) I bought a used "wildview infrared xtreme"trail cam and have no users manual.On the back I assume is the model# (stc-tgl3ir2pc) I've checked every search engine you could imagine and can't find anything on how to operate it.I bought it not for the use of hunting but just to see what type of wildlife roams my property at night.I tried to set it up last night (just kind of guessing what I was doing) and actually managed to get some pics of a deer by the garage but the pics were super white and I could barely make out what it was. Is there anyone out there that has one of these and could tell me how to set the cam so the pics come out clearer? Or at least what the switches mean,like the 'pir' the 'avi'and the 'burst avi mean?' Also I should mention that the cam was facing the white siding on the garage but it was pitch black out so I'm not sure if that's the reason for the pics to be so distorted/bright white or that I had it on the wrong settings.Any help would be greatly appreciated:) t/y

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor