Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A little warmth for the folks up north

Posted by mistiaggie z10 FL (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 05 at 19:47

Garden Pics today

Got the "cold" front that brought snow up north, but we'll probably just throw a light jacket on tomorrow! ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A little warmth for the folks up north

Tomatoes! We have tomatoes here ... in the stores :)

o

Hehehe! It's my first time growing them and I am excited! Tomato season is from Nov to around June here, summer time it gets too wet and humid.

o

Fresh tomatoes in the winter...sounds strange!

o

LOL I know, but that's how it is here.

o

What a wonderful variety of pix! I enjoyed looking! I'm envious of all your Beognias. I have only managed to keep ONE alive! What is the name of your varigated Agave? I love the look!

~Rosemarie

o

Not sure on the varigated Agave name. And the begonias, most of them I found on clearance at Target before they brought the Christmas stuff in. One came from HD and the another from a grocery store here. Just keep them in a shady spot and plenty of water and they do alright.

October Pics here are some from a few months ago when a few other things were in bloom.

January 2005 photos in our old apartment

o

Mistiaggie,
You take the most amazing photos. I really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks.
Bren2

o

Thanks Bren! I am so amatuer it isn't even funny! lol, but I try. I'd love to get better.

o

HI. Thanks for the little warmth for the folks up north.
I'm freezing my you know what off. Was about 9F the other morning as i watched steam rising from my rock-garden pond.
It's heated. Hoping for an early spring and a low electric bill. LOL Thanks for the pic's and message.
John

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here