Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Addition to a Summer Scene

Posted by emmaelice 7b GA (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 30, 05 at 22:19

Thanks to all of you that have emailed me about my flower images; you all are great:) If you would like sit back and take a look at all 4 of my galleries. All are photograhs of flowers and nature that surrounds all of us and gives us all such peach and love. Please feel free to leave comments on my galleries or images!!!! I always enjoy getting new comments:))

I find in the Winter months I have had to add new galleries, as I am unable to plant at this time. But photogropy has really helped me make it through to spring!!!

Enjoy!

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.pbase.com/emmaelice/root

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Addition to a Summer Scene

hi kathy,
you have some very nice plants in your gardens and are blessed with an eye for good photography. the pictures are artistic and the music is hauntingly beautiful. "into the mystic" is a favorite song by a favored artist.

jeff

o

Thank you Kathy! Gorgeous photography and plants, a great pick me up on a gray day. Karen

o

Wow what a great way to spend a sunday afternoon!!!Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous.You can tell you love what you do.I'm soooooooooo impressed!!! Thank you for letting us visit your garden.
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here