Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosescope

Home plants

RoseScope
18 years ago

December is not a season for out side gardening (at least in North America) how about your home plants. Do you have one or more? Please post your pictures.

Comments (7)

• RoseScope
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks
    (just to bump it down)

• romando
    18 years ago

I have pictures of amaryllis, african violets, and a streptocarpus on my slideshow... click on link on my member page. (though here, I actually CAN garden outside in December!)
    Amanda 'romando'

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Hey Alex! I've been busy getting ready for Christmas! I still don't have our lights up outside! :( I hoping that chore gets done today. :) Maybe my elves will help me!

I, too, have lots growing outside & I'm still taking pix of their blooms! BUT, I checked to see if I had any of my houseplants already uploaded to my online photo site, and found this one:
    Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily)
    {{gwi:65159}}

Amanda/Rolando, it was fun looking through your slideshow! I laughed at some of the comments you made. We have many of the same plants. MY, you have LOTS of potted plants!!!

Happy Holidays!
    ~Rosemarie

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Hey! I found another pic with houseplants in it! Now, I could probably plant the Croton outside, but I haven't figure out where to put it! Someone around the block has these lining the front of their house!

{{gwi:65160}}

~Rosemarie

• RoseScope
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I thought that forum was already frozen buy the winter and busiest time of the year.
    Rosemarie, as always your plants and pictures are very nice. Thanks for the post.
    Here is a link to webpage with few photos of my own house plants

• rosemariero
    18 years ago

Thanks, Alex! Very nice tropical feel you have going with your plants!

Which plants are producing the yellow flowers & the lavender flowers? I think I've seen them before but can't recall a name. What are your helpers names? Cute!

Did the plant in the last photo decide to find sun on its own? LOL

I recently had one of my larger houseplants, Strelitzia nicolai succumb to a Scale invasion. :(

Maybe when things settle down a bit in January I'll get some time to snap pix to use in your sensory animation project! (No, I haven't forgotten!)

~Rosemarie

• RoseScope
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks Rosemarie, those yellow on first picture and blue ones on third are artificial flowers  additional decorations to the live greens. DogÂs names are Charlie and Simba (as young lion king from animated movie). I have some suggestions for your animation project just let me know when you want to try.
    ~Alex

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler