o
Happy New Year! to this herbal community

Posted by kaliaman none (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 1, 14 at 11:52

i like this one!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy New Year! to this herbal community

Good advice and resolutions for all! Happy New Year!

FataMorgana

o

Happy new year!

Community?... More like a few people. 😉

o

True that there aren't many people here, but still,

Happy New Year! :)

o

Happy New Year!

I pop in here more often than I post; too bad so many good discussions get prematurely cut off in here. Sometimes it feels like the Grand Inquisition in reverse--science vs faith rather than faith vs science. Either is pretty atrocious, imo.

Belief nazis?

o

Strong beliefs should lead to strong discussions. The problem I have found here is that some would rather argue than help others. There's a reason nobody comes to this forum, and it's sad.

o

yes its sad. the same two have been fighting like children for years in another online health forum called curezone (same user names and then some), they are no longer welcome there.

on the other hand...there are some really knowledgeable and really nice folks here, you know who you are, i so much appreciate you and your contributions to this forum. so happy new year green friends, many blessings to you!

and keep those tasty herbal tidbits coming~

o

It figured that New Year's best wishes would eventually devolve into slams at other posters.

Here's a good resolution for the New Year - question the post if you wish, but refrain from attacking the poster.

By the way, I do not post on cure zone (I posted briefly in a vaccine forum there many years ago until the moderator decided that only antivax opinions could be expressed). And it's worth noting that even though that site is extremely woo-friendly, it is known for a great deal of nasty infighting among True Believers.

This post was edited by eric_oh on Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 14:07

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here