Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ayuveda Herbs

Posted by ranawara (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 17, 07 at 9:16

Hello Everybody 17th February
I lived in Sri Lanka for a period and got involved in Ayuveda medicine. I was involved with four herbal preparations, Karapincha (Murraya Koenigii Spreng),
Ranawara (Cassia Auriculata), Beli (Aegle Marmelos),and Iramusu (Hemidesmus Indicus).
All of these have been known for 2 thousand years in Ayurvedic Medicine and have a safe, proven track record.
From lowering high blood pressure, diabetes, chloresterol, gastroenteritis, rheumatic pains, cleansing of kidneys, irritable bowel sydrome, rheumatic pain and blood purification, these four 100% single, natural products are some of the best in the world.
Should anyone want anymore information, please contact me on kkapincha@yahoo.co.uk
Yours Sincerely
Martin Latkowski

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ayuveda Herbs

Can you tell us whether your company is doing anything to make sure that your products are free of toxic heavy metals (i.e. arsenic, mercury and lead)?

Thank you.

o
RE: Ayuveda Herbs

You're not supposed to use the forum to advertise or sell products.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here