Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fungus,leco etc What skin problem is this?

Posted by organic_rene (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 1, 10 at 15:30

Hi I am going through a depression due to these black spots that u scratch turns white.they r all over my back frnt hands (only small white) and below ears.its 9 yrs old and not to forget even my dad has that. i have shown to 5 good dermotologist.2 of thm took biopsy and still not able to understand what was it and recommended more qualified doctor.rest three told its a simle fungus infection and recommended nizoral etcnow...i dnt see much improvant with oral and topical medicines they have given me.Its so frustating to hide all this uneven small patches and tone of skin with foundation all the time.i feel like commiting suicide at time,this is killing.I still remember soyabean and milk taken toghether helps me a lot.but i shud take nothing else with it.I dont know what the hell this is? anyone has same problem pls help.black small spots u scrach thm the white area appears.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fungus,leco etc What skin problem is this?

I have several spots like that, many in places where I've had skin cancers removed, but others just appearing on their own on hands, arms and legs. Just call me Spot. It is nothing to worry about. When you press on any part of your skin tightly enough, the blood is displaced from that area - scratching has the same temporary effect, so the mark turns white.

I cannot believe that all 5 dermatologists don't know what it is. In your case it's probably just age spots (which can happen quite early in life, you know!). They most commonly appear on the hands, but you'll end up with them all over the place eventually.

It sure isn't worth committing suicide over. They're just 'freckles' of a kind. You'll soon learn not to bother trying to cover them up. You become less vain and more accepting with age!

Stop scratching the things. Leave them alone, or they could become infected, and at worst could become cancerous.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here