Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone use these little Bottles?

Posted by Poochella 7/ WEST WA (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 05 at 15:38

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I am cleaning out cupboards and am sick of storing these little 4 in x ~2in brown glass bottles. Each has a tight rubber stopper, and holds 4 oz.

I have a total of 5 and will send them free to anyone who can use them for oils, essences and the like. If you can go half on postage that would be welcome, but not necessary.
Please email me if you're interested as I will forget where I posted this!
I'll give them a week before they hit the recycle bin.
Poochella

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone use these little Bottles?

I could use those for my tinctures, as you are supposed to keep them out of light. Dropping you a line. Thanks! Lynn

o
RE: Can anyone use these little Bottles?

Lynn is the lucky winner of the little brown bottles.
Thanks Lynn!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here