Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ktgagnon_gw

geographic tongue (GT) cure

ktgagnon
18 years ago

I am currently getting a PhD in Biochemistry at NCSU and study alternative/natural health in my free time. I am under the impression that the root cause of geographic tongue (GT) is yeast (candida albicans) overgrowth in the gut, as many have hypothesized before. All the symptoms fit for that of a strong yeast infection of the gut. It manifests its presence in many of the symptoms which match accounts of GT and things that cause flareups or give relief. For example, yeast overgrowth is known to disrupt B-vitamin metabolism and absorption, hence reports of B-vitamin deficiency as a cause and the use of B-vitamin supplements to help relieve the problem.

In short, grapefruit seed extract (GSE) is a very effective compound against all fungal infections. I have used it to successfully kill ringworm in a single application. I recommend for GT, swishing out the mouth with a strong solution of GSE morning and night after brushing the teeth, and also drinking some twice a day. This will have profound positive results.

I also refer you to a group who has made it their mission to educate about candidiasis and offer up an excellent treatment that will destroy the root cause of GT, which is almost invariably candidiasis. They are candidasupport.org and the websit is:

http://www.candidasupport.org/?gclid=COv70r7dpYMCFUtMGgodlH-Jmg

Comments (8)

Sponsored
TR Granite & Stone Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Countertop in Loudoun County, VA
More Discussions