Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kaliaman_gw

what do you eat for breakfast?

kaliaman
10 years ago

breakfast is an important meal all round the world, it sets the tone for your entire day!

please share....what's your best breakfast?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/world-eat-for-breakfast-buzzfeed_n_4948906.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000022&ir=Weird+News

Comments (8)

• fatamorgana2121
    10 years ago

I love the occasional bowl of gluten free oatmeal, dried apples, sultanas, and some maple sugar. Sometimes I add walnuts too. Uber yummy and substantial.

FataMorgana

• kaliaman
    Original Author
    10 years ago

oh my fatamorgana, you are a lady after my own heart, your best breakfast sounds delicious. i think my mouth is watering : )

• rusty_blackhaw
    10 years ago

A botanical brew* is essential.

*coffee.

• fatamorgana2121
    10 years ago

And a big yes to a "botanical brew" to accompany breakfast but tea not coffee for me. I have quite a selection of herbal and green teas that I choose from each day. I've been drinking a lot of chai lately - red tea chai or decaf ones. I try to keep the caffeine only to the occasional cup of green or white tea. Speaking of occasional green tea, I think I'm going to have to go brew me up some jasmine tea. It is sounding really good....

FataMorgana

• kaliaman
    Original Author
    10 years ago

hehe, i love good jasmine tea, it's my favorite Camelia spp tea....have a cup most afternoons, but mornings i want my coffee!

• Natures_Nature
    10 years ago

I normally eat fruit or a salad for my breakfast. A lot of times I skip breakfast, depending if in hungry or not, I just lesson to my body.

Man, how could all you drink such a strong stimulate in the morning, I feel all buzzy and drugged up if I drink just a cup in the morning.. I used to drink lemon juice religiously, like most people do coffee in the morning. I now, swear by it. Any congestion, mucus, inflammation in my head just goes away when I drink FRESH lemon juice with CLEAN water. It is a little sour in the morning, that is getting too much for me, i been just drinking water lately.

• kaliaman
    Original Author
    10 years ago

good for you nature's nature! a glass of room temperature lemon water upon arising is a wonderful healthy habit to get into. i have one too then about 1/2 hour later enjoy my cuppa. just a few ounces is all i need....

energetically, it's best to have warm food for breakfast. digestion can be thought of as a fire, and like a real fire when we put cool and wet things on top...over time the fire diminishes.

• Natures_Nature
    10 years ago

I'm not going to lie though, I been really bad lately! Just had a reuben sandwich.. the other day had like five big burgers at mcdonalds, i swear that stuff does not fill me up, maybe it has to do with it being deficient of minerals or whatever.. But, i ate five burgers, was starving, so I ate some cereal, as soon as I ate the cereal, I was instantly full and content. The cereal, like most, is enriched with vitamins and minerals. That's most likely what my body was craving. I normally use Himalayan pink salt religiously at home, on top of that, the wild herbs i forage for, and the fruit and vegetables i eat most likely has adequate nutrients. However, the mcdonalds probably didn't have the minerals my body was really craving.. It's interesting what you can learn by just observing yourself, no other person can be more in tune with your body than yourself. No doctor truly knows what you are feeling, you, we, have to start being our own doctor.