Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Geographic Tongue Causing Bad Breath

Posted by Lindsaymarie_m none (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 14 at 15:00

I've had geographic tongue for a few years now and now matter how much I brush and floss I still feel like I have bad breath. Most mouth washes hurt my tongue when I use them. Anyone have any idea that I could do to make it not as bad?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Geographic Tongue Causing Bad Breath

hi lindsaymarie,

you might scroll down to the very lengthy and exhaustive geographic tongue thread already here. lots of folks weighed in with advice that worked for them. good luck with it!

o
RE: Geographic Tongue Causing Bad Breath

I assume you have tried oil pulling?
Sesame, coconut or olive for as long as you can stand it....

Here is a link that might be useful: Wellness Mama - oil pulling for oral health:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here