Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Growing indoors learning survey

Posted by untiedknot (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 1, 09 at 18:57

I am doing some research for a school project and I was hoping I could get some feedback from those of you who have grown plants in your home for edible or medicinal purposes. Once I have surveyed a bunch of people I will post the statistics from the questions I've collected here for all to see.

Please take my quick 10 question survey (you don't have to register anything) and I'll post up the results soon. Thank you::

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1ET8MtM_2ftZnDCy0PPQKUaQ_3d_3d

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Growing indoors learning survey

I comend you most of the posts similar to this ask for the posters to do someone's homework. This is truely nice to see an actual survey. I would add a portion for addtional comments if allowed by your project focus.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here