Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zzackey

Allergies

zzackey
11 years ago

Can you please recommend some herbs for my allergies?

Comments (7)

• Raw_Nature
    11 years ago

Your allergies are most likely coming from what you eat, drink, breath, and put on your skin.. You live by a highway, factory, pollution? What is your lifestyle? No herb is going to be a magic fix, herbs will merely supress or cover up your "allergies"... You have to adress the true cause of your problem, not try to cure a symtom of your true problem. If i was you, I would check out "Dr.Robert Morse" on YouTube, he has hundreds of free videos explaining nearly every health problem... I would start with his video " lymphatic system" or "detoxification" or you are not going to understand his other videos.. If you agree with what he does, I recomend you get his book "The detox miracle sourcebook by Robert morse"... This book saved my life, I could not agree with this man more.. I highly recommend him.. Anytime incan spread the word of this man, i will! Don't hesitate to ask questions... Please, I'm here to help! Glad to see some different post by differen people!

Hope you find solution,

Joe

• kaliaman
    11 years ago

raw nature wrote 'Your allergies are most likely coming from what you eat, drink, breath, and put on your skin.. '

yes!

first step is to eliminate food allergens....

• HerbDoctor
    11 years ago

Oh, my!

HerbDoctor

• fatamorgana2121
    11 years ago

I've found some mild allergy relief from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica). I drink it as a tea.

FataMorgana

• kygarden99
    11 years ago

"Posted by fatamorgana: I've found some mild allergy relief from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica). I drink it as a tea."

How do even brew tea from that? And how do you harvest it???

AustinGarden

• Raw_Nature
    11 years ago

I harvest stinging nettle with my hands... Some find it irritating, i think it's healthy.. You could always use pruners, knifes, whatever.. Many would advise you to harvest edibles when they are young, less bitter, etc, but personally I don't care about the taste.. I don't eat to eat, I eat to live! I also blend it raw with cucumber in my vitamix and it makes a nice smoothie... Or just lightly steep it in warm water, whatever...

CAUTiON: anytime you harvest any wild edibles, always do it in sustainable
    manner.. Always leave several branches/leaves on the plants you harvest... If you are going to dig a root, don't dig all th plays just a few.. Also wait for it to go to seed...

Joe

• chervil2
    11 years ago

I harvest young nettle shoots with thick gloves. Cooking or drying will take away the stinging problem. The fresh leaves can be prepared like cooked spinach. I like drinking a nourishing tea made from dried nettle.

Sponsored
More Discussions