Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
consuming tinctures together

Posted by Alcea2 none (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 1:02

Hi everyone,

i just bought Rosemary, sage, Rhodiola and Ashwagandha supplement all tinctures.
can i consume all together in one time? (i mean in one glass with little water)
the herbs can interact with one another?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: consuming tinctures together

I would answer with a tentative yes with needing to know more information such as your purpose, dosing amounts, daily frequency, duration, age and contraindications such as existing health conditions and prescription medicines.

o
RE: consuming tinctures together

agree with chervil2's tentative yes.

this combo will be heating and very drying in your body...whether those energetics match you well is an unknown, we don't have enough info to say.

if you start having undesirable issues come up when using it simply stop. good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here