o
health humor

Posted by kaliaman none (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 17:30

enjoy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: health humor

Hear about the guy who took so many Chinese herbs that he had them coming out the yin yang?

HerbDoctor

o

History of Medicine:
2000 BC: Eat this root.
1000 AD: That root is evil,say this prayer instead.
1850 AD: That prayer is superstition,drink this potion.
1940 AD: That potion is snake oil,take this pill.
1985 AD: That pill is ineffective,take this antibiotic.
2000 AD: That antibiotic is articial,take this root....

FataMorgana

o

Did you know that most gastro-intestinal problems usually work themselves out in the end? It's just a passing thing.

HerbDoctor

o

herb doctor, you are full of em aren't you? (pun intended : )

fata's is so funny cuz its so true....

gee this is fun. anyone else have any health humor to share?

o

o

A mother is sitting in the waiting room with her little boy. The boy keeps moving his head back and forth while saying "I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam. I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam."
The doctor says "I know what's wrong with him. He's two tents (tense)."

HerbDoctor

o

Word of advise: Don't drink too much tea. Otherwise, you may find yourself sitting in your own tea pee (teepee).

Just sayin'.

HerbDoctor

o

I always knew water is the best holistic healing available. Water is life, water of life. (;
Brenda make an appointment to see her doctor, because she is worried about her husband's bad temper.

Doctor Thomas asks: "What's the problem?"

Brenda says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do.  Every day my husband Jimmy seems to lose his temper for no reason. It's beginning to scares me."

The Doctor says: "I have a cure for that.  When it seems that Jimmy is getting angry, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he either leaves the room or calms down."

Two weeks later Brenda returns to the doctor looking fresh and happy.

Brenda says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband started losing it, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and he calmed right down! How does a glass of water do that?"

Dr Thomas says: "The water itself does nothing. It's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick."

o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5atPYaxX0lM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here