Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Getting rid of blackheads on my stomach

Posted by jaimemarcos16 (My Page) on
Sat, May 3, 08 at 16:05

I am having a real big problem with blackhaeds, especially on my stomach. However, they are not like regular blackheads that you can just squeeze out.
They are coming out as dark lumps under my skin and I have never been able to get rid of them. I've had this problem for quite some time now and tried lots of blackhead removers but nothing seems to work. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Getting rid of blackheads on my stomach

I have a friend who used to have the same problem with her heiny. She was wearing clothing that was really tight across her behind (she had a great behind, so I can't blame her) when she started wearing loose skirts it went away. You might try loose clothing, at least for a little while.

I used to get similar problems with the blackheads that came in under my eyes. My Mary Kay lady reassured me that there was no way to get zits under your eye--there were no oil glands. She admitted that she was wrong when she saw my blackheads that wouldn't even pop.

Herbal treatments that worked for me: Washing the area with an exfoliating scrub at least twice a day. Apricot or walnut is what I use. Then apply witch hazel, and a nice oil-free lotion.

I would make sure it dries completely before you put on clothing afterwards, so you don't irritate the moist skin with cloth rubbing against it.

But I am by no means an expert. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in.

o
RE: Getting rid of blackheads on my stomach

jaimemarcos16.... did you ever figure out how to get the blackheads off your stomach?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here