Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hair restoration, swelling and infection

Posted by poet4u Calif. (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 23, 07 at 15:04

Just a few days ago I had some hair restored. However I have had swelling that they rarely see. Both my eyes are black swollen half shut with the nose being several times as wide esp near the eyes. I look like a rabbit. Swelling in back of the ears not far from the incision and the incision where they took the grafts from it sore to the touch and somewhat swollen. I would like to swelling down so I am using ice and wonder if there is anything else for that esp my black swollen eyes. Also I would like something to draw out any infection around the incision area (had some clay, giner sea salt combo for bath that I purch. at health food store and used it for 30 min. as a wet pack). Spoke to the doc and he said he does not think it is infection buy edema-swelliing. Thanks! Neil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hair restoration, swelling and infection

Well, arnica ointment is good for bruises, but don't EVEN get it in your eyes or near the incision! I am not a doctor, so you should do your research before trying it, but I'd say arnica ointment.

Here is a link that might be useful: herbmed - arnica

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here