Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One of the positive feedbacks I have recently received

Posted by eow_c (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 22, 10 at 10:42

Actually I have just recently received some highly acclaimed remarks from the other person in other forum about the substantial, obvious and prompt efficacies of my suggested self-administered, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless and needle-free acupuncture method / technique which is meant especially for the effective and full treatments of post-birth non-brain / neuron-damage & Tardive Dyskinesia / medication-induced rapid, purposeless, involuntary and uncontrollable eyelid twitching / eye blinking.

As such please refer to the third-party remarks made as follows :

Original post made by this person as mentioned above :

"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."

And well, perhaps my related posts made in this forum and the very last post related to the third-party remarks as mentioned above which is entitled "Thank you very much for being kind and benevolent for the poor and needy ones " from the other forum as included through the weblink below may just turn out to be helpful to you all and the other related people suffering from the similar visually incapacitating diseases and having the same vision problems.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternative-medicine/muscle-spasms-side-effect-certain-medication-my-personal-experience-46571-2.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One of the positive feedbacks I have recently received

See response to your duplicate thread.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here