Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
esoterica_gw

Eye ailment, hoping someone here knows?

esoterica
18 years ago

last night while watching a movie, my eye became uncomfortable, felt as if something may have gotton into my eye. I checked with the mirror and couldn't see anything. My husband checked under the upper lid and couldn't see anything either.

I put in some commercial eye drops and after much uncomfort I was able to go to sleep.

This morning the eye was sealed shut with the white matter.

The outer lid is swollen and warm. The eye is red, of course. I'm tearing but they're not tears. The seeping is this clear matter that is sticky. There's no pain persay at rest.

I bathed the eye twice today with a wash of boric and goldenseal. I've taken two goldenseal capsules and will repeat again this evening. I'm drinking herbal teas and using soaked herbal tea bags to absorb the drainage. And prevent spread of whatever this is.

I've been treating myself for excess mucous about my nose, sinuses and throat the past several days using herbals with my flu tinture. No complaints of headaches, or chest cold. Just a few sneezes. The mucous from the congestion is obviously a bacteria. Three days ago I added a couple of mullien oil drops to my ears attempting to cure this bacteria early on.

I've never experienced an eye acting like this before. Am I treating this right? Is there anything else I can take or do?

I'm also sniffing lavender essential oil hoping to attack the problem up the sinus canals...

Should I be overly concerned? Ever heard of this?

Thank you in advance....

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions