Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oakleif

New Biomeds Cause Serious Side Effects

oakleif
15 years ago

Just for the Medical people on this forem who pretend to be intrested in herbs.

New Biomeds Cause Serious Side Effects

Remember to research all medications both herbal and espically medical medications because Doctors are not always aware of side effects.

Here is a link that might be useful: New Bio Meds Cause Serious Side Effects.

Comments (6)

• brendan_of_bonsai
    15 years ago

Page not found.

If this treatment is still offered in 6 months with out any disclaimer then you can criticize medicine, however unlike herbalism bad medical treatments are pulled as soon as they are discovered.

People die from bad drugs, more people globally die from ineffective treatments and bad herbal medicines, but people still die from bad treatments. You seem to think its better for 100 people to waste money and 10 people to die from bad herbal remedies than for 1 to die from a bad pharmaceutical. You also see to think that it is appropriate to never answer questions raised in a thread and to slight me and go after me with ad hominem attacks. I would appreciate a more rational argument style.

• oakleif
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dear Brandon, The MSN network is changing their format thus the linking problem. So here is one from IHT. There are so many problems with the US Health care system. It is always easy to find something quickly . These other links can go up tomorrow.

Have you ever considered: you just might ask for anything that comes your way?

• oakleif
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Always research every medicine you take and find out what doctors don't tell you.

• brendan_of_bonsai
    15 years ago

So do you have a new link, one that is more stable?

• oakleif
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I made plenty of others bren. Why don't you make one proving there was no study?

• brendan_of_bonsai
    15 years ago

I don't even know what drug you were talking about, you never said. It was less that 2 hours and twenty minutes from your post to my checking the link and it wasn't there, I'm sorry. If you give me more information maybe I can help you find it. Until that time you are the one making a claim, the burden of proof has to be on you, I could come up with 10,000 things to say and say that if you don't prove them all wrong I win the informal debate, but that's not reasonable, which is why I don't do it.

And for the record I wrote that post based on the assumption that you were correct in your assessment that a new medicine was unsafe. Lots of new things are unsafe, new cars, new planes, new trains, new toothpastes, new cookware, new soaps, new guns, new boats, new explosives. New stuff is risky; it would be nice to only release well tested safe products to the market but reality has a way of getting in the way of that being feasible, so we try very hard to test everything rigorously (except herbs and CAM, that we let out with virtually no testing, awesome I know) but I have nothing specific o say until I know specifically just what we are talking about.

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company
More Discussions