Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Herbal Bedtime Relaxation Sachet?

Posted by chrissy25 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 12, 10 at 2:00

I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these? It has lavender, hops, valerian root, lemon balm and chamomile in it. I have trouble getting a restful night sleep and want to try something herbal instead of pills. I found a site that offers these called raysofcolorado.com. Anyone have any luck with these or opinions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Herbal Bedtime Relaxation Sachet?

I don't know but I think the tips in the linked document would probably meet with more success than herbal sachets or pills. :)

FataMorgana

Here is a link that might be useful: How to Sleep Better: Tips

o

I try to follow most of those tips, but still toss and turn all night.

o

I read somewhere a good way to make yourself fall asleep is to lay flat, tighten on muscle at a time staring at the top as in the hands, then fore arm or arm, then after each arm is separately tensed up, tense you chest, then stomach, hips, one leg at a time, until each of your muscles are tensed and then relaxed. It might help, I tried it once with minor results, but I hate sleep so bad, I rather lay awake and try to make myself fall asleep.
You can get meningitis and encephalitis by not sleeping and not eating right, as any other sickness once your body wears down.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here