Return to the Herbalism Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Promoting hair growth?

Posted by holyhamsterguts NY (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 24, 06 at 16:04

I'm not going bald or anything, I just want my hair to grow faster. Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Promoting hair growth?

I don't know if there is anything to make hair grow faster, but can share this experience.

Years ago, I had chemotherapy. I lost about 1/2 of my hair at the time. When it started growing back in I started taking the 'Hair Vitamins' found at WM.

The hairstylist who had been cutting my hair throughout the whole ordeal commented (after my new hair started coming in ) that my hair sure was healthy.

I'm really not sure if the vitamins made any difference or not. It may have just been the fact that most of my hair was 'new', or that the chemo had maybe done something to it.

I might add that when it came in, it was curly instead of being straight as b4. The curl has since gone away, and I have stopped the 'Hair' vitamins and now just take a regular multiple vitamin.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Herbalism Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here