Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akewa

correspondence schools need recomendations

akewa
16 years ago

Hi all,

I am looking into herbal correspondence schools now that we have move to our land. Since we are paying mortage money is tight. I would like to hear those that have taking course what they thought of them.

What I am planning is a good size herb farm here since we have 4 acres. I would like to craft some different formulas creams, lotin, tintures and such to sell at local farmers market.

So with that in mind and cost being a major factor what should I be looking into? Right now I have found the majors online like Rosemary Gladstar and Susan Weed and East West School. Last one looks a bit more than I need. Also the Australasian Colledge has some good ones. Has any one done any of these courses or any others that you have done and what can you tell me about them Please. I can't afford to throw away money on a course not suited to my needs or way over my needs.

P.S. I have been reading some on mine own off and on threw the years but nothing indepth. Also I am a retired LMT from FL, so I have most of the body part stuff down. ;)

Thank You.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions