Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy New Year

Posted by Nigella 9a-steamy (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 1, 06 at 1:02

Just sniping first post of the new year, lol. Hope everybody is having fun.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy New Year

It's not midnight here yet, but happy new year anyways. We decided to stay home. Since NYE is my birthday, we had a family night. DH beat the pants off of us all at Monopoly. There's too many cops out tonight to go out anyways.

o

Hi all,

I watch the ball drop down at Times Square about 20 minutes ago. Another year has passed by. Gosh was that fast.

Happy New Year

o

They go by faster every year, or so it seems.

o

absolutely!

o

Happy New Year everyone, and Happy Birthday, Mentha!!

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 1, 06 at 14:21

I *LOVE* a new year! It seems so full of possibilities!

Happy new year, everyone!
And again, happy birthday, Mentha! May only the most sumptuous mint fill your year... and take over every corner of your garden :)

Shelly

o

heh, happy birthday mentha--although if you're anything like me, new year's birthdays aren't a big deal.

everyone else: happy new years, and happy growing in 2006!

-ming

o

Happy birthday Mentha and Ming! Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve.

Foxy.

o

Happy Birthday to you also, Ming!!

o

Happy Birthday Ming, I hope you had a better one than I did. Not that I didn't have a nice birthday, that is. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I hope to have a nice minty new year, fishies, I already got a Creme de Menthe Epiphyllum. What more could I want? My mints are coming back after a summer drought. It's been raining the last few days and they are coming back like mints should.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here