Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Pick-Up!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 06 at 13:11

Well, we got approved for a new (well, almost new) pick-up. We got at 3:30pm to pick it up. I'm so excited!!!

It's a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Quad Cab. That's a moutful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Pick-Up!

Hey Tisha,

Congratulations! That sounds like any "sweet" truck!

Larry

o

Thanks! It's awesome. I left work early last night and we drove down and picked it up. We found it in Altus (where Keith's parents live, 2.5 hours away). It was a long night, but it was worth it. :-) It rides really nice too, it'll be great for trips.

o

Congratulations! I love the ride in our truck, too (Silverado). The seats are about the only vehicle seats that I've ever found really comfortable -- even better than any living room furniture I've sat in! I'm rarely in it, though-- we only use it when we need to haul something.

Kind of a trivial question, but what color did you get?

o

The one we traded in was a Silverado. Keith thinks the seats in the Dodge are more comfortable. I disagree. For me, being short, the Silverado seats hit me just right. But, the Dodge seats will do, for sure. They're very plush too, which is nice.

The truck is black w/ dark gray interior. I think black vehicles are beautiful, but I'd never choose to have one myself. Too much work to keep them clean! But, Keith's had a black one before, so he knows the drill.

o

Nothing like a new vehicle! I'm long past due but am still in love with my jeep '98. My dream is an H2 ... that's why it's a DREAM!
SO's got an F350 and it's like riding in a double decker bus after getting out of my jeep. It's WAY TOO BIG for me to drive with the capper on. I can't see a thing. But what an awsome drive!
Congrats Tisha!
C~

o

Fun Fun Fun. It is so exciting to get a new vehicle. It really is a big part of your life...transportation. I hope you new purchase turns out to be maintenance free- for the most part anyway!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here